You brush your teeth at home twice everyday, you floss at least once a day, so why is visiting our dental offices in Cherry Hill, Gibbsboro, and Linwood regularly so important? Professional cleanings and consistent checkups are crucial to maintaining a healthy mouth and body.
- Money. Regular appointments and cleanings can help you save money. At each appointment, we focus on prevention and catching little problems before they turn into big problems. When small issues are left untreated, costly, time-intensive treatment is usually required.
- Whole Health. The health of your mouth is directly linked to the health of your whole body. This makes regular cleanings extremely important. Oftentimes, your dental team will recognize signs of a whole body issue first, which means treatment can start soon. The earlier we start treatment, the more successful it can be.
- Oral Cancer. Cancer is a scary word, but oral cancer doesn’t have to be. When caught early, oral cancer is very treatable, but it has to be caught in the early stages. At every appointment, we check your mouth for an abnormal cells and work together to keep you healthy.
- Cavities. Professional cleanings work to remove dangerous plaque from teeth. If left alone, plaque can lead to decay and cavities. Plaque can be removed with at-home care of brushing twice a day and flossing, but only a deep professional cleaning is successful at removing the really stuck-on stuff.
- Bright Smile. If you drink a lot of coffee, tea, or other staining agent, your teeth can become tinted and less than your ideal shade of white. Professional cleanings can work away surface stains and get your teeth looking whiter. End with a polish and your teeth will be shiny, too.
Don’t put off your professional teeth cleaning any longer. Call our Cherry Hill, Gibbsboro, and Linwood dental offices as soon as possible. We’ll check your mouth for signs of problems and thoroughly clean your teeth for a smooth, healthy smile.
Serving patients from Cherry Hill, Gibbsboro, Linwood, and surrounding areas.