Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Having a great smile can make a huge difference in the way you look & feel. At Lakeview Dental Care, we offer a complete range of cosmetic dentistry treatments to create the confident smile you’ve always wanted. The cosmetic dentistry procedures we offer vary from fixing discoloration to full mouth restoration and more.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of teeth and gums. It is a unique dentistry practice, as it is regularly used for serious dental issues as well as to improve the appearance of your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- Dental Veneers – Used to improve the appearance of teeth and protect the surface of teeth from further damage.
- Invisalign – Invisalign® uses a series of clear aligners to straighten your teeth. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign® aligners are removable & replaced every two weeks for the entire course of your treatment. Invisalign can be used to treat a wide range of orthodontic issues.
- Dental Bondings – Dental treatment that helps treat and cover discolorations on teeth, chips, and more. Our Dentists can also remove unsightly silver fillings and replace them with discrete tooth-colored fillings.
- Full Mouth Restoration – Fixing multiple oral health issues using several types of treatment options. Each treatment plan is completely customized to your needs.
- Dental Implants – A teeth replacement option, implants are artificial tooth roots made out of titanium. The tooth is then restored with a crown that will look natural and function very much like a natural tooth.
- Teeth Whitening – Our Dentists can help you to whiten your teeth more effectively than over-the-counter options.
Schedule Your Appointment
Cosmetic dentistry is at the heart of what we do: create smiles and improve lives every day. Modern technology combined with the in-depth experience of our clinical team can assure you of a successful & long-lasting result. Whether the cause is an accident or disease, we can restore your smile. Contact us to schedule your appointment or for more information on our dental services.